Membership wristbands are given out at the beginning of the season. Each member packet, includes the Cannon Pool Guidelines/Rules, the Summer Events calendar, and all wristbands purchased with membership. Last but not least, in order to receive your member packet, a waiver for the slide and diving board needs to be signed by one member 13 or older. Members may pick up their packet with wristbands at the Snack Shack during regular business hours. See a life guard or pool board members if snack shack is closed.
- Members must visibly wear wrist bands assigned to them at all times.
- Loaning membership wrist bands will result in suspension of membership;
- First Offense suspension for one week and parental/guardian notification.
- Second Offense revoking of member’s wrist band.
- Notify the Snack shack employee or board member immediately of lost wrist bands.
There will be a charge of $6.00 for replacement of lost or broken wrist bands.